Saturday, May 20, 2006

The start




Left: How it should be.



Copenhagen marathon is tomorrow. I however will not be participating, having injured my left calf last Sunday. A test run this afternoon proved it is still injured, so I will sit on the sidelines.





Below is a pic of my leg and the invisible injury. No swelling, no marks, nothing to show that it is hurt in any way at all. If anybody knows how I did it - and how I can stop it happening again - let me know.



It has happened before - while out running, without warning, it feels as though I have been shot in the calf. Not that I would know how this feels of course - just a stabbing pain that within a couple of strides forces the runner to stop. And it takes 3 - 4 weeks before you can run again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home