Sunday, January 07, 2007

Here we go!

So the first week of the year - and the Lake Runner is slowly getting himself together for the next 5 months' running.

Not a great deal to report - a lap of the lakes on Thursday, with minor hip twinges and very stiff legs afterwards, but that was probably just as I haven't run for a while. Then a the 10.8 lap of the injury run today - all going swimmingly until my fast-paced finish saw me virtually fall down the stairs of the underpass at the end of the lakes, and slightly twist my ankle...on closer inspection it seems like no serious damage was done, and as I'm only running twice or three times a week right now anyway, I should be OK by the next time...

Distance run this week: 19.3km
Distance rowed this week: 8km
Distance cycled this week: 0 km

It's good to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home