Monday, September 04, 2006

What happens next?

So here I am, injured again. I have had a little exchange with Aaron of the ‘Complete Running Network’ here and will update there as things go. I am not mad this time. There are 2 months to go before the marathon.

Point No 1) See a physio. Marathon Sport, around the corner from me, recommended one – and I will go next week. I already have an appointment, which is further than I have ever got before.

Point No 2) Row. I did a 7k row today for example. I’ll keep fit and strengthen the leg until I am running again.

Point No 3) Don’t stop running altogether. I bought a calf support today. Walking around the flat to try it out, it feels good. I’ll try it on the 6km Kastelløbet – 3 laps of Kastellet ramparts – on Thursday evening, which have the added advantage of never being more than a few hundred metres from my bike to wobble home on, if I leave it at the office.

Dublin? Well it is not out of the question.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Physiotherapy should definitely help with the injury. It's a great recommendation.

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home